About this Blog

Welcome! Thank you so much for checking out my blog :)

I'm just like any other girl who really likes makeup, but just can't quite afford everything she wants. So instead of buying all of the high end or name brand makeup I/we see on Instagram on YouTube I mostly buy more affordable drugstore products.
From highlighters eyebrow pencils, even makeup brushes, I plan to write about them all.
The point of this blog is to show you the items I've purchased and used and to ultimately help you by providing you with (hopefully) helpful information.
If you have any questions, suggestions/ requests/ recommendations, disagreements or would just like to say "Hi!" then feel free to leave me a comment.
Anyways, enjoy and have a great day :D!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revlon Ultra HD Gel Lipcolor Review

KKW Contour Kits Dupe/ Afforable Alternatives

Drugstore Cushion Foundation/ Cushion Compacts 2017